As part of my research into the notion of time, I set out to find unprocessed 35mm films and form a documentation of time lost, and the process of developing the film would cast the image in a new space and time. I started taking a unprocessed film each week to be processed, it wasn't until the third film was developed that I uncovered and trace of an image.
From having now continued to collect a body of found images I thought the best way of presenting them would be to from a series of zines, in the style of a photo album, without binding the pages so each page is representative of a photograph from an album. I would like to approach places like Magma and other independently run events such as zine fairs, and present these as a small volume of work concerning still time and found photography.

No comments:
Post a Comment